Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Oh, How the Liberals So Don't Get Why People Are Pissed Off With Them

Not that I want to provide one scintilla of help or advice to Paul Martin's Liberal Party, but I cannot help pointing out just how deaf-dumb-and-blind this shower of wankers really is:

Most Canadians believe the Liberal Party to be fiscally irresponsible. The Gomery Report illustrated (for anyone still requiring written proof) the Liberals' corrupt handling of public funds. So, what are the Liberals doing to make their case to remain in power? Doling out $10 billion in pre-election promises. Or, what we would call in my neighborhood, bribes.

The response the Liberals are hoping for (I'm guessing here, but I think it's a good guess) is that people will hear about all of this money being lavished on Canada, and say, "Oh, well, we've got to keep Paul Martin & Co. in office."

The way I see it, this spending spree by the Liberals only motivates me to vote against them. For twelve years they've proven they can't be trusted with the nation's purse strings, so I'm hoping the election comes in time to stop all or part of this spending frenzy.

Update 11/26/2005

Grits' spree: $2.6B a day: Poll finds 67% cynical about spending vows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home