Saturday, December 06, 2008

Dion Debacle -- The Liberal Party is trying to press Play, but is stuck on Pause



How Dion's address went horribly wrong

A Canadian voter's note to The Liberal Party

Excellent work on the Stephane Dion's address to the nation the other night! Are there no adults supervising you? Is there no one among you who is even the least media or technology savvy? Or, do all Liberals have VCRs at home with the time flashing 12:00?

Regarding the debacle of Mr. Dion's address, he is quoted as saying, "I was the most angry of anyone." That's not true. No one is more angry than the Canadian people watching a horde of monkeys fucking footballs attempting to derail our government.

I don't like Stephen Harper, and for this reason I resent the Liberal Party immensely because it's pushing me toward Harper's party. I think public funding of political parties should end -- yesterday. It wasn't until Mr. Harper spoke about this funding that I even knew it existed. Many people I know were in the same boat.

The Liberal Party is the party of corruption, patronage, incompetence, no accountability and higher and higher and ever higher taxes. The Liberal Party is a non-starter.

Mr. Dion's address to the nation -- and it's ridiculous, inexcusable lateness and its laughably poor quality -- communicated more to the Canadian public than any speech the Liberal Party could cobble together.

My recommendation is that you all give up and go home. Clearly, no one in the Liberal Party has a clue about what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home